9/21/2008

I use to believe in beginners luck, but anymore I think otherwise. I went goose hunting for the second time in my life 2 weeks ago and it went worse then an elephant stomping on you. In the end it was fun for the most part. The troubles I had was very educational.

First off my ride slept in so we got set up really late. We just got set up and geese just started swarming us like bees on honey. Believe it or not it was a problem because when we jumped up my gun fired once and then it was done. No the geese didn't just race away my next shell got stuck half way up my barrel. So there i sat for the rest of the day with my gun jammed and everybody shooting geese left and right. That had to be the best worst day of my life.

No comments: