10/19/2008
What Are the Odds?
How many people can say they got their first two geese with no decoys, calls, and the geese were in flight?? Not very many thats for sure! I got my first two yesterday with a flag that I made 5 minutes before going out there, and calling them using my throat. It was a miracle sight to see. Nobody could believe it. I called in 800 some geese using my throat and a flag and nothing else. It was amazing to be calling them in and then it hits you there gonna land on you if you don't get up and shoot. I got a bloody nose outta the deal, but who cares right? It was worth it. I can't wait for this up coming weekend to do a little bit more of goose calling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment