11/07/2008

The Hunt is On!!

I can wait, but hey what the hey I'm getting pumped for the opener of deer season. I can't wait to fill that brown ice box in the cave it's getting too darn empty. It would also be nice to get one of the 4 mass of bucks we have trotting around out there with there chests puffed out like Mr. Joe Cock-Smith. To me that would be the ice on my cake of deer hunting. I can't get my hopes up though because too many years have two of them gotten away. Yes just two because now there are two more of those. Hey you knows maybe my pa can get Mr. Joe Cock-Smith II. It sure would be nice to see him get one. So far in my life of deer hunting I have never seen my dad shoot a buck or a doe so God help my daddy meet Mr. Joe Cock-Smith tomarrow at 7:00 a.m..

No comments: