12/07/2008

MOnday Monday monday

Why do Mondays suck so bad. A list of things come to mind when I think of that. Like for example: school, school, homework, school, 5 days of horribleness, and afew more things. Why does school take up over half of your life its rediculous. I mean seriously. Onw thing i think is funny about it though is when your a little person you dream of going to school. Then when you go there you hate it. why is that? Because there are other things you wish to be doing instead. If a teacher could make school fun it wouldn't be so bad. Mr. Worth if your reading this you do a good job at it though. ;-] Well I get to go do other homework now so talk to everyone next sunday more then likely.

1 comment:

Cheech said...

Yea I know what you mean I hate Mondays..school takes so much of our lives its insane!!!! haha yea thats true.