2/08/2009

Cabelas...

Cabelas... If I could I'd live there being a fellow sportsman and all. It is way to easy to spend money at a place like that. Especially money you don't have. Another thing I love is there clearance section and bargaining the prices down. That is an awesome thrill if I can say so myself. I always get everything half off there. It's like a hunter's heaven. "What do I need the most." "What could help me stand out less to the creaters from above." I honestly think though that this was my first time going to Heaven and not buying my anything personnally. In a way I did, but yet I didn't when I saw matching camo for my dog I had to get it. And I did so now me and my best friend run around in the same camo. I'm just gonna throw this out there, but best looking couple on Earth!

No comments: