3/08/2009
Wonder in White
When does this Minnesota winter wonderland end. cause I want it to be over already. Spring sports are starting so I can't be having snow everywhere its horrible. No snow means spring training which means yes how cool is that. Snow equals a frowny face. Just saying, but snow is a sign of coldness and it's too cold for this time of the year. Sure it seems warm because of the negative 40 degree weather still though. Snow now just stinks. Sorry snowmobilers, but the snow has to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know! It seems like winter is NEVER going to end...when I woke up and saw outside i was like you've got to be kidding me! Snow was almost gone and melted and now there is snow and ice everywhere! Not cool. It's like we skipped spring and summer and it WINTER all over again. When will it end...?
Post a Comment