Sometimes I thinks there isn't enough time in the day to do everything. This past week was so busy I barely got time to think and relax. It's now Sunday and I still feel rushed from last week. Between cross country, school, and homework there really is no time for anything else right now.
This past week I porbably lost 12 hours of sleep it was just insane. Everyday I had cross country, school, and homework. On a couple of days I had extra stuff too. One day was a cross country meet, the next was church, and so on and so forth. Hopefully this week will be a lot better then last week time wise.
9/28/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ya i know what you mean i never have time to do anything relaxing im always so busy!!!
Yo Doggy Dizzle fo Shizzle! Man, I know how you feel sometimes i fell ike theres never enough time to do anything... and im not as busy as you... hopefully you get some time to just chillax man
Well then quit cross country, no just kidding, you are a steel horse in the runnign program
Post a Comment