10/05/2008

What's New In the Smallest Town In the World?

Well where do we start...? The Extreme Home Makeover show coming to town is new and exciting for some people. To me too many people are making a big deal out of it and ruined the feeling of "wow no way there here get out." It irritates me a lot when thats all that people talk about. It's difficult to get a single conversation without Extreme Home Makeover show to pop out somewhere. Trust me I think it's great that the family was blessed with this. I don't know what else to say except congratulations to the lucky family and hope you love the new house cause I saw it today and wow talk about beautiful!!

1 comment:

-A. Freitag said...

Your right. The Home Makeover was a wonderful blessing to the family, but it was talked about so much! I'm pretty sure it was on the front page of the newspaper almost everyday. Even after the fact it's still being talked about all the time. And to think Ty isn't even all that great. It's about time we all move on to the next great thing what ever it may be.