2/22/2009
How Dumb is the Dumbiest Person
I swear there are some of the dumbiest people in and around Minnesota. I hear Minnesota rose kids are suppose to be well educated hense intelligent, but I have meet way more dumb people in this area then one should meet in there entire life. Now I'll get to my personnal ancedote. Ok so I was texting this person and then said ''Hey what're you up to?" I said "Drawing up my baby." That's were the dumb kicks in ok. Drawing my baby was my biology assignment, she mistook it as I was having a baby. How dumb! So I misled her so far that she thought my baby was being born Wednesday when my assignment was due and biology parent was the mother and oh my. She came up with all of this on her very own to I just never said no to her. I find so funny on how people can convience themself of the very worst possible conclusion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahahahahahaha!!!! LOL!
Post a Comment